Check out my other blogs

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cross stitch for Mom


Here is the framed project that I cross-stitched for my mom's birthday. It's not stitched perfectly, but certainly with love. It was my second project after a break of, oh, maybe a decade from cross-stitching. So I'm pretty happy with how well it turned out. The outer mat is forest green, with a white inner mat, and a gold frame.

I gave it to her on Saturday, which was about 3 months late. We exchanged birthday gifts late instead of mailing them. She came up to Clarkston, Washington, to visit family and I went down to see her. Clarkston is about 45 minutes south of me. My grandma Joy (Mom's mom) and aunt Stacie (Mom's sister) came along with her from the Portland area (Oregon). It was great to see them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment