Check out my other blogs

Friday, November 7, 2008

Current Projects


Christmas stocking I'm making for Mom. It's from the
book "Knit Christmas Stockings!: 19 Patterns for
Stockings & Ornaments" edited by Gwen Steege.
The red is a cranberry color and is the same red as
I used on the stocking below. The yarn used is
Lion Brand Wool-Ease.


Stocking I made from the book "Socks Socks Socks."
The pattern is named "My Christmas Stocking"
by Claire Kellogg. It turned out smaller than I
would have liked, but I like the design and the top
treatment. Please ignore the ends I still have to
run in. Each point around the stocking will have
jingle bells sewn to it. This might be a gift for my
dad, or I might make a larger stocking instead.
I've not yet decided. The yarn used is
Lion Brand Wool-Ease.


Front view of a vest I am developing in Musique.
That's Duffy in the top left corner of the picture -
he just couldn't resist getting his pic snapped.
I'm not happy with how the front band has turned
out. Because of Musique's thick and thin nature,
it is distorting the stitches. I think I will rip it out
and do it again with fewer stitches to keep the
vest from forming points.


Detail of the top left shoulder.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment