Check out my other blogs

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day after a wind and rain storm in north central Idaho


This is the time of year for leaf soup. We had a great deal of rain last night, with some minor flooding of the streets around here. The leaves clog up the drains and many homeowners just don't clean up their yards.

The street on which I live has some pretty trees. I was walking Duffy today and noticed this knothole - it's even got a nickel in it.


Today's sky was alternately sunny and dark, with the high winds blowing storm clouds through before they could drop anything on us. Sunshine was such a nice change.

The last picture is of a little church on the next block. I really like the style of what was a house, and I like the sign.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment