Check out my other blogs

Friday, April 1, 2016

Packing up & moving again

If you were to look back over my life and notice just how very many times I've moved, you might get the idea that I like moving.
However, I'm like most people and I dislike moving intensely.
Just as I was making headway on our apartment setup I find we are moving again. This time to Twin Falls! Thankfully movers are coming to pack us up, but I have 10 days to sort all my stuff into "taking to the trailer" and "moving into storage."
And I have to pack a few things myself - like Duffy's ashes, mementos, and his framed pictures.
Twin Falls is gorgeous if you like high desert and I really do. It's windier than Boise and right now is running about ten degrees cooler everyday.

Snake River

Perrine Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment