Check out my other blogs

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Patterns under consideration for 4 dresses

Going to Atlanta for FCCLA National Leadership Conference and need 4 more dresses to look professional every day. Heat and humidity for me mean that I wear things only once, or they get too smelly!

Leaning towards Simplicity 9640 view C and McCalls 6465 or 7711 with short sleeves

I will spread out the pattern tissues and measure a dress I have that fits pretty well to decide which styles and sizes I will be making. Going to use some linen look fabric that's been in my stash a long time and in my mom's stash before that - it won't wrinkle and will feel pretty comfy.

More teal than green on the left, navy in the center, and red on the right.
If I don't have enough red for the whole dress, I will make a navy band for the bottom. I have a light pink to use for the fourth dress.

Wish me luck - I have about 4 days to sew them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment