Check out my other blogs

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mistakes are fun

More quilt blocks finished:

Two strip blocks side by side.  
I misunderstood the directions for March's blocks this time and they have backing fabric all the way out to the edges.  This makes the blocks too bulky to put into the quilt.  So, I intend to make those into pillows.

March Block 1
March Block 2
 Last night, I wanted to sew but didn't have any particular blocks to make.  I just cut up some squares and strips that I already had to make a non-Wonky Pound Sign Block.

Not a Wonky Pound Sign block
and another Wonky Pound Sign block, this time using scrap fabrics so it is not a 12.5" block.  I will either sash it to size or use it for a pillow.

Wonky Pound Sign
They were a lot of fun to make.  Made for several relaxing evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment