Check out my other blogs

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cute summer top

We finally had a warm and sunny day!  I started going through my summer clothes.  I realized that I had never updated my review on www.patternreview.com so I took some photos of the back and front views.  I plan to make a few more of these blouses for the summer to use up some lightweight fabric in my stash.

The first try with this blouse

Needs to be a bit larger around the hips and a bit longer

This is the version in which I lowered the CF neckline and enlarged the hip area and lengthened it.

Back view - still not quite big enough

I want to increase the size at the hip just a bit more, and add side vents.  This blouse was made in inexpensive cotton from Walmart - lighter than a quilting cotton.  It has green dots and red ladybugs and is very cute.

Lady bug print

Ivory and red print with trim

No comments:

Post a Comment